Subscribing: By subscribing you agree to pay your subscription fee for the goods that are delivered for the term agreed by both parties.
Any introductory discount applied on the 12 month subscription means your first quarterly box is an introduction. It also means you have a minimum of another 3 payments due on your commitment term before you can cancel.
Subscription Renewal: By signing up to a Ruby’s Home Store subscription you understand and agree you will be charged at the standard rate and that any promotional codes used as a new customer at signup do not transfer or apply to your renewal fee. The Company do not accept any responsibility or offer refunds for ‘auto renewals’ proceeding if you have failed to cancel your subscription before your next renewal date. You understand and agree that you will be automatically billed after your current subscription of 1, or 12 months expires unless the subscription is 'set to cancel' before your final payment date in your initial commitment.
YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IS CONTINUOUS UNTIL YOU CANCEL AND, IF YOU CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP BEFORE THE END OF AN EXISTING SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD, YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE REMAINDER OF THAT SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD.
IF YOU DO NOT CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP PRIOR TO YOUR SUBSCRIPTION RENEWAL. YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW FOR A NEW SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD OF THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME.
Cancelling your subscription
Cancellation: You may cancel your subscription by logging into your account on the Ruby’s Home Store Subscription Box website at any time. This does not initiate any kind of refund if you fail to cancel before the renewal date.
Your subscription is continuous until you cancel and, if you cancel your membership before the end of an existing subscription commitment period, you will be charged for the remainder of that subscription period.
By Ruby’s Home Store stating you can cancel at anytime this directly refers to the renewal and not your commitment term.
Any discounts given on the first month of a new subscription are applied on the assumption you stay subscribed for the entire initial commitment period. If you request to cancel before the end of the initial commitment you no longer qualify for any discount on any boxes and must pay the quarterly rate for any box you received a discount on.
Ruby’s Home Store does not offer a 'free trial' unless stated. You can only cancel after the first box if you select a quarter to quarter subscription. A 12 month subscription is different and you have agreed to stay for the entire subscription period. This policy protects the company from abuse of our discount systems given to new members who want to join up on a new subscription. If you agree to a12 month subscription you need to stay for the full commitment period. Normal quarter to quarter subscriptions can be cancelled at any point.
Ruby’s Home Store Subscription Boxes is a subscription service, by signing up you agree it is your responsibility to cancel your own subscription by logging into your account profile. The Company do not accept responsibility to cancel your account on your behalf. It is up to the customer alone to cancel the subscription. Cancellations must be completed before the next renewal date.
You must cancel your subscription 24 hours before the renewal date. IF YOU DO NOT CANCEL PRIOR TO THE RENEWAL DATE OF A CALENDAR MONTH, YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THAT QUARTER’S SERVICE AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A Ruby’s Home Store box. All cancellation requests received after the renewal date of a calendar month will apply to the following calendar month.
Any discount codes received by signing up to Ruby's Home Store will not be accepted for Subscription boxes.
Ruby's Reward points can not be earned or redeemed on Subscription Boxes currently.
Warranty & Limitations
- DISCLAIMER: Ruby’s Home Store makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or the completeness of this content, the content of any site linked to this site, contributors, information or any other items or sites linked to this site. We assume no liability or responsibility for:
- Errors or inaccuracies of content and materials;
- Personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the website;
- Any unauthorised access to or use of secure servers and any or all personal information stored therein;
- Any interruption or down-time on the website;
- Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or the like that could be transmitted through the website;
- Any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted or made available via the Ruby’s Home Store website and social media.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event shall Ruby’s Home Store be liable to any third party for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, including a decrease in profit from your use of the website or social media, contributions or any branded items. Ruby’s Home Store liability to you in respect of any loss or damage suffered by you and arising out of or in connection with this agreement whether in contract, tort or breach of statutory duty.
- Everything Ruby’s Home Store sells has its own warranties, and is represented by the various manufactures of said product. In accordance, Ruby’s Home Stores makes no warranty with respect to any product sold other than what is stated here. We do not give warranties expressed or implied with any kind of respect to any products sold on the website.
Prices are all displayed and quoted in Australian Dollars. Ruby’s Home Store reserves the right to do any and all fraud checks required. Ruby’s Home Store reserves the right to change prices without notice.
Our policy lasts 3 days. If 3 days have gone by since our cut off date CUT OFF DATE of the of the quarter, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
We do not accept returns on boxes and mailers due to change of mind. Please do not send individual products in your purchase back to the manufacturer.
If you have contacted us within three days of cut-off, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your request. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.